Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!
My biggest problem with the Law path in Devil Survivor is when Keisuke rightly points out what a giant hypocrite you're being now if you saved him earlier. It just made me feel like a complete jerk. :smith:

At least, if you're going Chaos, you're honest about the fact that you're being kind of a jerk.

That, and out of all the angels you meet, only Remiel actually gives the impression that he gives a gently caress about humanity. Seeing as he's the one you've got the most contact with, he gives a better impression of old YHWH. But you can still talk to an angel-possessed human earlier who is of the classic "gently caress humanity" mindset. Not to mention the jerkbags at the perimeter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!

Grand Gigas posted:

Blood was pretty symbolic to the ancient Hebrews, and most cultures at that time. It was this mysterious poo poo that they connected to life and all that kind of stuff. That's why women were kept away from the tribe when they menstruated and all that stuff. God wanted Cain and Abel to give them blood, because it was the most precious thing afforded at that time.

Which adds a whole lot of :psyduck: to Cain killing Abel. Because, hey, wasn't Cain giving God blood then?

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!

Catalina posted:

Trish! :swoon: Oh, you can overcharge me for heals any day! I really think it's a shame that she hasn't really shown up since P2:EP. :colbert:

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Ugh, does anyone have any tips for the last boss in Devil Survivor?
I don't remember having trouble with him back on the original version but I have no idea what I did either. I manage to get phase 1 burned through but it leaves me hurting really badly, and then the second form rears its head and can basically one shot me (even with resist phys). Any noteworthy demons I should fuse or should I just grind the free battle until I vastly overlevel it. My team leaders are all late 40s early 50s, with the exception of the MC whos 56. Drain and holy dance spam with 40mag aint helping me too much :\

If I remember right, the final boss has a dick move. It's actually resistant to Almighty. I just barely squeaked by on my first time in the original using that exact strategy plus a lot of luck and a few more levels (I was at least in the 60's, I think.)