Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
Ripped Battle theme from Devil Survivor 2. I can't see the comments, but I'm going to assume that they're full of spoilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Dragonatrix posted:

Re: Devil Survivor; on the original version if you were to start a fresh new game, rather than NG+, would it erase all progress you've made with like complete endings for the title screen and such? I could do an NG+ sure, but (aside from, y'know, Lucifer) it's just way too easy and just feels more like I'm going through the motions again, moreso than anything else. At least when playing from scratch again there's a possible chance I could gently caress up and die at some point. Even if it's only on Day 6 or 7.

Isn't that the point of NG+, though? Just tearing through the game to see what you might have missed the first time through, or just seeing how the later level spells and demons trivialize the game? I know that I don't want a repetitive, boring slog every time I want to see a different ending to a game I beat.