Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Shoehead posted:

He shouldn't be made bear the brunt of our anger
i'm so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

P5 is absolutely more enjoyable to play than P4, even Golden. I don't really see how that can be debated, everything is faster and feels better.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

I'm nearing the end of Persona 5 Royal on Hard and the only issue I've had at all is the Palace 5 boss. I did kill the Reaper though so I was pretty overleveled for the endgame, I remember one of thr final minibosses just before the final boss giving me hell on my playthrough of Vanilla P5 on Hard

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

Finally continuing through Nocturne now that I have some more free time, made it through the Amala Temple today.

Game rules, Daisojou is the best ever

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

It's really funny how Nocturne goes most of the game without punishing you for going 100% phys and then does like 5 bosses in a row that null it or worse
This owned me and I beat a lot of bosses using bad moves and spamming Wind Cutter with Red Rider

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

playing through Soul Hackers 2 on PC game pass and despite the game having bizarre performance issues on my machine I'm having a pretty good time! Still early goings but I'm a little surprised how poorly this reviewed when it came out.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

I will be buying SMT V again because that game rocks and I am a rube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

hatty posted: