Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

What I dont understand is why they are going all over the place, they release a game for 360/ps3, they plan to release another on ds, one on 3ds and they re releasing classic on psp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

How bad Persona 2 sold on the psp?

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Dec 22, 2012

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

There is even translation of Megami Tensei 1 and 2 (nes) if you really want to go there...

edit: Oh, somebody already mention this, I just thought the translation was finish.

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Feb 2, 2013

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Why are they changing artist? Is Kazuma Kaneko tired of working there or something?

Edit: Oh I see, he did mostly the old school stuff. He did worked on Devil summoner, Nocturne and Strange Journey thought.

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Feb 3, 2013

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Meallan posted:

Yeah ever since p2, the persona games seem to want to delve into problems of human nature but always stop just shy of making any significant point.

There's some stuff they do well but you get a sense they always stop before any nuanced or problematic issues. In p5, personally, the stuff with Ann and kamoshida ended up annoying me because: oh here's a story about a teacher sexual assaulting his students. Also you can romance a teacher, also Ann is now the sexy group girl and were going to joke about it in the exact next storyline after kamoshida. And so you end up not saying a lot about about anything.
I really like P5, and there is a lot of aspect I appreciate about the story and the gameplay, but it doesn't touch on the real social issues, even if the theme is rebellion. That is a problem with media address to teenagers and young adult. Something you can see the dept to the story but the people behind it fell short because they want the content to be easy to process, not being side track, or to pick "sides".

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Aug 28, 2018