Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

halfcoordinated posted:

Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be the focus of the next Waypoint Presents episode, a gaming documentary series on Disney XD. The episode is set to premier Thursday the 14th at 11pm EDT. It features my SGDQ run and the event itself, as well as visiting my apartment and my parent's house. Also they talked to fellow goon Oyster too.

Bonus round: multiple mildly embarrassing clips of me as a kid in home videos are used.

Can't wait to peep this. Will it be uploaded elsewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Double Punctuation posted:

We need a Pretty Good video about this.

I didn't know how much I needed Jon to talk about speedrunning drama

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

eonwe posted:

oyster, peaches, and studio didn't get in

this gdq sucks

Peaches got denied 5x, that's some bullshit

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Peaches is there rogue squadron/Blast Corps runner right? Didn't he have to cancel a run one year because he got drunk and wasn't of sound enough mind to go on stream or something?

Don't forget catechumen

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

axeil posted:

I watched an hour long video last night about the history of Super Mario Sunshine speed-running :stare:

Who knew that things were that complex?

I also watched one about DK64 speedrunning.

You got me all excited for a new Summoning Salt video, but there's not one :smith:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

SoftNum posted:

After all the wailing and gnashing of teeth around pay 2 win speedrunning it turns out amiibos don't really save any time (in BOTW). RIP.

Mashing of teeth*

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Studio posted:

Do I learn RUINER, Steamworld Dig 2, or Rise of the Tomb Raider

Come run Toys! on the Genesis with me. It's all SexRex's fault.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Is Streets 1:12 on the video list?

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

More like RWhitePrideGoose am I right gang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Sometimes you find out people are gross and it sucks but there's always alternatives

• Locked thread