Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Hi, I am here from the AGDQ thread and I like speedruns but I don't speedrun, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

start speedrunning or I'll break your kneecaps, this isn't the fun chat thread this is the serious thread for serious speedrunners like myself

:cry:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Deffo the hot garbage, learn it and run it during next year's Awful Block and see if you can transcend the thread again.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I definitely think a Brain Age GDQ one should feature. Wasn't there one that loaded the Twitch chat in?

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

E: Wrong thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive