Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

EoRaptor posted:

Twitch records everything: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/202151024

Note that: The players key locked themselves, different routing within PoD would have prevented this. They also could have done the hammer jump to unlock themselves, but that's a sequence break that the randomizer logic doesn't require.

I think that my favorite part is that you can see someone in chat call it roughly 30 minutes before it's confirmed. Incredibly entertaining to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Just finished my first single-segment LTTP rando, 3:16:33. Could have easily finished sub-3 if I’d remembered hookshot cave, even if my routing is still pretty bad. But it was still a ton of fun to finally try out!

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I didn’t know beep was a woman, cool I guess

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

SeXReX posted:

isn't there literally a hole in SM you can only get out of by learning how to wall jump

I think beep means more that if like you were forced to do The Worst Room in the Game without Space Jump

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

beep I like your whole positivity schtick but sometimes it veers into “don’t rock the boat” when it should be about supporting a good, inclusive community. this is one of those times, even if doctorwhat can be a dweeb.

• Locked thread