Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007
What's the best build for just strongarming your way through this game as a mage? I've beaten Morrowind before but never fully made my way through the expansions and I'd like to get it over with. I want to be a mage since Telvanni House is the Best House and I remember getting a lot more cool poo poo that way. I'll probably have long blade as a major since I'm still going to be whacking things and that's the best for it but other than that I don't know what skill choice is best and what will gently caress me over in the long run.

I'm not doing any mods or anything I don't think, that poo poo always ended up corrupting my save files. Help a brother out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007
My poo poo's all hosed up with the Steam version. Not really, it just loads up the launcher each time I click play from said launcher. Doesn't matter if I go into my steam folder and find the morrowind stuff and launch the Morrowind Launcher, Morrowind.exe, or Morrowind.Original. It all brings up the launcher, which launches the launcher again.