Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sumerian Telecom
Aug 27, 2022

I dream of an OpenMW mod that lets me put things in a backpack, so I can leave my backpack in my rented room before I go check out the new town I've just arrived in.

And that ashland survival one with drinking water and getting cold in the rain.

Stranger in a strange land from one rented room in an inn to the next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sumerian Telecom
Aug 27, 2022

Did I not just read either up the thread here or maybe on reddit that AFFAs the user name of one of the original writers/designers of Morrowind, from the age of myth when designers visited mortal forums

Sumerian Telecom
Aug 27, 2022

I feel safe and content knowing that one day I will be a jolly fat grampa and still read devblog updates about mainland Morrowind.

https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/development-roadmap-april-2024

Maybe of the Argonian lands or of far off islands? Some exciting exotic place to travel to. Retired life w Morrowind will be very comfy.