Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Firefox has lost it's magic for me. It keeps doing poo poo I don't want it to with an attidue of "welp if you don't like it either find an extension or deal with it", it's become buggy as hell annd I think the love affair is over. I started way back in Firebird beta, so changing is really hard :(

Has Mozilla explained why they made it look like Chrome besides a whole bunch of "design functionality" horseshit in that one video? And what's the deal with the infinite updates, did they just decide to change minor updates to whole new version numbers to encourage people to switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Things like the Awesomebar, which while I appreciate I kind of wish I had more control over (though now I'm used to it so v:shobon:v) Just some of the design changes, the OH YOU SHOULD UPGRADE NOW all the time, and the fact that they're busy making it look like Chrome instead of making it not take a terabyte of ram to run sometimes.

Any design decision I'd be happy with, but there's too much THIS IS WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU that I'm just not happy with it anymore. I like my relatively barebones browser without a whole bunch of features I don't want or need and have no control over. If I wanted that I'd use, well, Chrome.