Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Yeah I've been using it for years and I can probably count the number of site it's broken on one hand.

Maybe two, but it's pretty rare. NoScript, on the other hand...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

There isn't a counter on your account, at least not yet. Just update the filters and it'll go away. At most I think you need to purge cookies in firefox.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Thanks, that's much better!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I use Firefox Colour for themes and it's great. I got fed up of Firefox changing to light mode or whatever when updating and it solved that, worth looking into for themes.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Yeah, the Stylus addon I use for much the same thing (AdashimaaTube) is also borked and has been for a while. I just live without any descriptions on videos now. It's not so bad.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I use Firefox Color, which means all these ui changes pass me by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

OneTab is what I'm using now, asking with autotabdiscard to stop anything I do have left open from overheating my laptop.