Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seb
Apr 8, 2003

Soiled Meat
I have a question about min tab size.

I like seeing all tabs opened, even if they get ridiculously small.

In 3.x I was used to changing tabMinWidth and tabClipWidth to a low value, like 5, but since 4 this doesn't really work anymore.

Now if I just wanna check a new link while going through my huge tab backlog I have to tab-scroll to the end.

It's not a huge annoyance but is there something else to do to get this behavior back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seb
Apr 8, 2003

Soiled Meat

white hum posted:

Create userChrome.css file in chrome folder of your profile and:

.tabbrowser-tab[fadein]:not([pinned]) {
min-width: 25px !important;
max-width: 200px !important;
}

Change numbers as you want.

Whoa! Thank you. But it seriously irks me that I have to do that to get back this quite very basic functionnality.

HalloKitty posted:

Just use Tab Mix Plus.

Thanks, but I'd rather not depend on another extension. It's always a heartbreak when they go unsupported and you were sooo used to them...