Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Inceltown posted:

Seems like that should be a great reason to take them to court and dunk on them instead.

But then youtube would reveal microsoft's skeletons.

Mutually assured destruction of horrible companies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I had this happen a couple times. You'll need to remove the site from the saved logins and redo it.

Under Settings, Privacy & Security, Logins & Passwords, Saved Logins.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
If you have Stylish, I recommend https://userstyles.org/styles/177056/dark-scrollbars-quantum-nox

If I'm on mobile, sure hide that scrollbar. But when I'm on PC, I like seeing it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I can get it to work if I expand the video to cinema mode, resize it again down to the default view and then use the 'expand' command from Enhancer for Youtube.

Hadn't even thought to ask if something was going on with the extension.

:tif:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
This poo poo is why I used multirow tabs and bookmarks. It bugs me an unreasonably huge amount to have my tabs not visible and readable.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
There are so many different places to look that might just possibly do what you want that sometimes it's just easier to ask.

Especially when Mozilla decides to go and move something for no goddamn reason. Is it still there somewhere? Is it just gone? Who the gently caress knows :shrug:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
drat, I feel dumb. I was on youtube and thinking, wouldn't it be great if I could make a shortcut to change the size of the video player. I use Enhancer for Youtube and went to see if I could set a hotkey for it.

Turns out, if you go to about:addons and click on the little gear icon, the option for "Manage Extension Shortcuts" gives you a list of all your extensions and all the hotkeys and shortcuts for each and every one that supports them.

And - here's the important bit - the ability to change them to a new hotkey.

Just how did I never notice that option before?

e: Okay, I'm pretty sure I have literally only ever clicked the gear icon to select "check for updates", so that's probably it.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Apr 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Saoshyant posted:

Gonna try this distraction free one and see how it goes, thanks.

Enhancer has the options you want