Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
I think I may also be having a Flash problem in Firefox 7. MLBtv is extremely choppy when I run it in Firefox but works perfectly fine in Safari. This behavior started sometime after upgrading to either Firefox 6 or 7. I have the latest Flash plugin installed.

Firefox is by far my favorite browser due to certain extensions, and this is just a minor annoyance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Anyone having issues with Silverlight, specifically Netflix, in Firefox 8 (I'm on Lion)? Movies play fine but keyboard commands like spacebar to pause work sporadically in window view but work consistently in full screen view. Everything seems to work okay in Chrome/Safari.

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Just updated and downloadstatusbar seems to be working okay.