Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Nope, still only on the nightly channels. Any time I've played with those builds they've been fairly stable, though that's without any extensions etc. installed.
Got a bunch installed, including Adblock. And Flash 64bit. The browser hasn't crashed once yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Speaking of which, what's the reason for Mozilla still pretending that Firefox still can't do 64bit? I've been using the official 64bit nightlies since version 12, and they're been mostly rock stable from what I can tell. 64bit Flash also works fine.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

What is it with Firefox and not being able to reliably play video content? At some point during its runtime, it fails at playing Youtube videos, where the picture freezes with occasional skip aheads, unless the mouse cursor is over the video, while audio keeps playing. Looking it up, it's an issue that goes years back.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

I would love to give Edge a better try, especially now that the settings aren't dumbed down anymore. But there's a bunch of expansions I'm missing, and this Windows Store requirement doesn't really seem to entice people to port theirs over.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

So if Chrome's becoming a pain in the rear end in regards to adblocking, I suppose running an adblocking proxy doesn't really work because of HTTPS?