Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Yooper posted:

Or do it Quebec style with power and everything.

All I hear is the Trailer Park Boys theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

That's kinda what he posted you just added another word to make it very absolutely clear you mean poop out of a butt.

I would've just gone with power movement, still holds onto the poop out of a butt reference if you ask me.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Platystemon posted:

I think the other one is it, but I’m giving this an honourable mention:

That is almost exactly the first thing I built out of crafted materials in minecraft.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Room hasn’t changed since 1993

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

zaepg posted:

Here you can see a zoom up

So like, your wall has pubes is that the issue

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Cat Hatter posted:

I always thought this was interesting in a "how do we talk to aliens" sort of way, but it's also useless in any practical sense. There's no way that a warning sign in a dozen languages isn't going to be understandable to someone. Even in some distant Mad Max dystopian future they'll probably still have legends of the bombs that killed everyone and destroyed everything and have at least one historian or scientist that can read something or recognize a radiation symbol. What dye were they planning on using that will outlast every written language on Earth for the dyed concrete?

My favorite suggestion is "just bury it and don't put up any warning so nobody will actively look for it!" Maybe that'll be useful in a very specific circumstance 10,000 years from now, but it's going to be a big problem in about 50 years when the land gets sold off and someone drills a well into a nuclear waste site.

Yes, I know Mad Max was originally after a non nuclear war.

Sorry for being pages behind, but after years of thinking about this my go-to answer has been “gently caress AROUND/FIND OUT” all caps on a sign out front and let the first few adventurers be a warning to the rest like the boots person on Everest 🤷‍♂️

e: It will at least help carry the most important phrase of this century into the next millenia.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Urge to photoshop Mario donut blocks intensifies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Crappy Construction: I do not like the hole