Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
My House, 1968. Whoever pored the basement floor came to the job and saw that there were 2 * 4's along the foundation walls, and if they were left there there would be a gap between the floor and the walls that would be filled in with wood that would rot away over 40 years.

They did it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

canyoneer posted:

Call the fire marshal!

https://np.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/4j6583/can_my_hoa_lock_me_into_my_pool/

Stay at the pool a moment past 10PM? Stay there allllllll night.

I have seen the exact same setup at a condo association in Wells Maine. There is no way out unless you have a passcard.

Edit: If someone wants to find out if this is legal or not, call the Fire Marshal there and send them to the Beach Dreams condo Association on Route 1.

daslog fucked around with this message at 16:33 on May 16, 2016