Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
Yeah, the previous tenants were complaining the plugs fell out right? Fill it with paint and make it tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
Hey I have two pairs of non functional shutters on my condo.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
My township accepts construction debris as long as it's "homeowner generated" on the weekly bulk pickup day. We also have free electronics recycling once a month at the town hall.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The previous owner's painter filled in the holes in the bathroom door with caulk, then forgot to paint over it.

Forgot implies they were ever going to do it.

In college we just used a bunch of spackle. 8x10 hole? Keep spackling until it's full. They keep it next to the paint at Walmart.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

random tumblr dump

Just noticed the outlet + shelf on the wall here.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
Roberto the stabbing robot's house.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
It's a funeral home. https://www.calvertmemorial.com/area-homes/calvert-belangee-bruce-farmer-city

I don't feel like that explains anything.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
Yeah, the 15% is still 60kbtu. I think the furnace for my house is only 72kbtu.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
The lights only work when something is plugged into the outlet.

It seems like a very long counter with no appliance or sink. Some kind of work triangle from hell.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008

Twerk from Home posted:

Well, this takes the cake from the sunken bathtub adventures: https://www.reddit.com/r/Construction/comments/19eiifp/were_out_of_state_and_our_contractor_cut_through/

They wanted a toilet, they got their house cut in half. This is apparently on an upper floor too, not ground floor.

I also like that the toilet will be in front of a floor to ceiling window

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
Door closes automatically for safety.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
In theory a touch screen is easy to clean. In reality you push all the buttons at once while cleaning it and your oven is set to 9000 Rankine, has a timer going off every 10 minutes for the next 24h, and everything is in Chinese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
Lol, a tree falling was my first thought. Then, oh no, it fell on the house. Then it's still going what the gently caress.