Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnomewife
Oct 24, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

I annoyed the foreman so much telling him he needed to fix poo poo over and over that the last time I went out to check out their progress he came up to me and started yelling about how I needed to stop questioning their work blah blah blah and what do I know about woodworking etc. He was really dumb so I kept managing to repeat back what he said in ways that made it sound like he agreed with my viewpoint which made him even more mad. The entire time I kept slowly getting closer and closer to him just to see how he'd respond to that too. I managed to get way way up in his personal space and he's yelling at me and i'm calmly loving with him back. Eventually we got to about 6-8" nose to nose. This entire time slowly altering my stance so I can take a punch or avoid a nutshot and getting my hands up in a decent guard position. I had a cig in one and a drink in the other so it looked normal. He's standing there legs spread, arms down, could be pushed over with a finger and he let me inside his guard? He finally notices what i've done, gets a lot quieter and says "You wanna back off if you don't want this to go bad." There was no reality in which it would have been worse for me than him but still bad for both of us if he chose. So I stood there and stared at him for what felt like an eternity, laughed right in his face, turned around and walked away. gently caress if I was gonna back off. 100% expected to get punched in the back of the head. Did not.

What, you didn't kiss him to assert dominance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU