Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

I never claimed to be able to read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

Motronic posted:

I can actually smell that house through the pictures. I think the second one just gave me mesothelioma.

I at first thought the drop ceiling panels were wood grain of some sort... blech

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

kid sinister posted:

More crapper construction.

My apartment has a similar but one-piece vanity that extends over the toilet tank like this. No the tank lid doesn't come off. Well planned.

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

VelociBacon posted:

Guess it's nothing. Oh well!

Thanks just drove under it 20 min ago. It's not like we're not prone to have earthquakes or anything. It's fine.

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

PurpleXVI posted:

If your plumbing work needs to be supported by loving ropes, you've really screwed up.

gently caress I didn't even see those when I came upon this on Reddit. So distracted by the purple spraypaint.

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

CarForumPoster posted:

100% if you start from the right place and lay them out a bit first?

nope this thread has taught me it is impossible to figure out where your tiles will end up

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

Hermaphrodite posted:

I like how there's a handy urinal right outside that one window.

I went back looking at the 2-sheds thinking ... what windows?!

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

not enough triangles

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Whether or not it complies with NEC, I bet any inspector worth their salt would look at it and say no way.

So you're saying it should be a pac-pole then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Messadiah
Jan 12, 2001

Cat Hatter posted:

unless the other end of that cord is three wires jammed directly into the generator outlet.

rule 34