Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
"How to child-proof this gap?"

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Reuploaded:
https://i.imgur.com/5HBlhlp.mp4

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

All the big brain science books (completely pristine) for their cool shelf to show how sciencey and cool they are. But oh no, how come this design isn't working? :iiam:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Totally unused and decorative College textbooks.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

"When I moved in to my GFs house there were two posts in the attic cracked. I fixed them with some clamps and boards but one looked bent and scary and two days later the repair cracked. I read these may be just left over from the attic build and not important to repair. Should I be worried that it cracked again?"

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

In sandals on loose plastic and with their phone out. Gotta get those internet likes by any means.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Loose clingwrap hooks onto your foot, down you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Does it go over a fence and into the neighbors yard?