Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Danhenge posted:

I have so many questions

From what I could find, the lady is quarrying rock from under her house so she can build a castle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Did that guy happen to work for WeWork?

haveblue posted:

I used to work in a wework and I swear the bathroom was intentionally designed to torment neurodivergents

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Darchangel posted:

I have been converted to the Torx-head deck screws for all woodwork. *Especially* the self-drilling and self-locking (two different thread pitches) deck screws.

This was already solved in canada 100 years ago, it's called the robertson screw (the revolutionary design of "a square")

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

The skull is resin lol do not loving burn it

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Mahnarch posted:

That's what I figure, too.

Scientists in 2149: "We just found a 100% efficient way to generate power using nuclear waste! We're going to need that stockpile back before you guys bury it!"

Contractor who just scooped his last heap onto the pile: :staredog:

The scientists already know how to generate power using nuclear waste, we're just intentionally not doing it

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Giant ones too, built like incredibly long barrels. One I've personally seen, which supplied water to a hydroelectric plant, was only replaced 12 years ago. It leaked like a sieve and in winter it transformed into the goddamn fortress of solitude

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

simply fill the gap with unopened funkopops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE