Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Phimosissy posted:

Jesus, it was scary how often people just wanted an adapter to connect totally bizarre unrelated things together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

I just feel terrible that you actually had to think about money for a few months there before being bailed out of your own stupid financial decisions. At least you went with bargain finishes and furnishings for your new place while you were so desperately in debt...oh, I guess you didn't even a loving little bit.
Get hosed, yuppies.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

I'm really confused because I can't find the "Live Laugh Love" mural anywhere in her house and yet I know it must be there somewhere.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Modus Pwnens posted:

Don't sign my posts

Those words aren't actually photoshopped.

Is the perspective jacked or is that mudroom door like 4 feet tall?

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

But what if my charred corpse is my art?

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Tunicate posted:

were they burning their trash?

"Mother gently caress! Jian-Yang!"

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

The neighborhood I grew up in was governed by a HOA. My family bought our house before the neighborhood was done and the HOA was a thing so we never signed on to the HOA and were exempt. This did not stop the HOA from trying to enforce their rules on us. My favorite was when they came into our fenced in backyard to take pictures of an "illegal" shed that could not be seen unless you were in the backyard. We went to the meeting as asked for all of the information they had on our shed to include pictures, names of the person or persons who took the pictures, etc... so that we could fill out our police report for trespass. The HOA tried to drop the issue because they realized they had implicated themselves in a criminal act, but my parents kept pushing the issue because at this point it had been years of harassment over many different petty things. The HOA eventually lost in court and was fined enough that they had to dissolve the HOA. We got a letter from the HOA the day they were dissolved telling us we had to replace our grass with a HOA approved variety or face fines, including pictures of the grass in our backyard.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Tunicate posted:

With enough effort you can claim that property as your own.

There's nothing in America as contentious as a property line dispute.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Dessert Storm

:dudsmile:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Zesty posted:

"How to child-proof this gap?"

Since this is Crappy Construction, once the first child gets stuck no other children will be able to get stuck.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

I'm the load-bearing ratchet strap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

I'm the overspray on the walls.