Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The one true heezy
Mar 23, 2004
Working for a roofing company:

One of my last days there my friend Big Guy blew out the transmission in the dump and put it through the wall of some poor dude's garage. He got fired over the phone about a minute later.

Another time there was a new guy on tearoff crew that was a nephew of one of the foremen or something, really nice guy but my foreman hated him. He slipped and fell and cut his face pretty bad at which point my boss told him "You're a liability. Get off of my roof." Meanwhile I'm just driving back from picking up shingles and see this guy crying and bleeding walking down the street the other way.

First day doing corrugated metal and I'm learning from these two guys I don't know. We got blazed as hell before we drove out and they ended up drilling about 10 bad holes in the metal and just left them there.

Yeah the stories go on and on. Pretty fun place to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU