Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

GD_American posted:

But that's a rant for another forum. Sorry to digress.
:dance: Wanna read that rant.

On the construction side of things it looks like they have a pair of ceiling fans a few feet away from each other, a span of 15' and then another ceiling fan. How in the hell is that going to move the ceiling air down properly? Is doubling up the fans really going to improve the air mixing abilities?

Also the "open barn" concept is really nice. I am not a fancy man but lordy that looks odd with that huge open space. Like a misbuilt cathedral. I bet it echoes like a mofo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

neongrey posted:

His newest show is currently airing in Canada, it's Holmes Makes It Right, where he goes in and fixes like disaster problems.

:swoon: I love his shows. I know he comes under fire for his methods and there are probably plenty of web pages griping about him but Mike Holmes is awesome television and he and his kids and the whole crew are just inspiring as hell with how they fix things.