Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Yeah I think I'll take buried alive lying in a nice, cool coffin over.. whatever that was :suicide101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
What if we combine the 2 recent derails and go full Flip or Flop mode:

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

A lot of engineering went into making those not look like swastikas.

Last week, as small amusement park in the Black Forest:

Our latest attraction is ready to launch! Behold the Kraken Karussell!

Let's fire 'er up!

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Of course the Miami condo building had a leaky pool.
Warnings that the leaks were threatening to rot away load bearing structures 'exponentially' as time went on since at least 3 years ago :smith:
e; sry this if from a crappy German news app, shouldn't be hard to find

Vim Fuego posted:

Speaking of Crappy Construction and Miami collapses, the engineering disaster podcast "Well there's your problem" just did an episode on a fancy pedestrian bridge that collapsed in Miami

I love donoteat1's solo effort videos, but his podcast channel is just unwatchable with all the cringey chatter

sauer kraut fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jun 27, 2021

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

wät?

another angle, but still: wät?

:tenbux: says the owner drives one of these