Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Talk about Garagezilla reminded me of the Duggar house.

Don't hate. Y'all are just jealous of their PALATIAL CUSTOM BUILT MANSION.

Interior is predictable white dude bad taste, lots of light stained wood, brass, mismatched trim and I particularly like the horrid black railing destroying anything visually interesting about the ceiling vault. But I GUAR RON TEEEEEE that those countertops are 'granite'

WE GOT A TV MOUNTED RIGHT IN THE WALL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Tree roots attacked our sewer line, and backed them up solid.

Our (very friendly and helpful) plumber found our 'cleanout'.

This was covered with a foot long length of 4" PVC split lengthwise.

EXTREME NWS POO PICS, linking for gross: http://i.imgur.com/L3YC147.jpg?1

I am so loving mad right now.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Qwijib0 posted:

I think so

Missed this, but this is beautiful. Somebody reposted back in yospos and I about died laughing.

Exact situation. I did examine the pipe closely and we found no traces of rock hammers or accounting paperwork.

Update: Sewer itself is running GREAT, this weekend or next I'm grabbing an angle grinder, chunk of pipe with a cleanout, and a couple of this particular splice fittings that he told me about - forget the name but I'm sure I'll remember as soon as I see them.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah, you can run 120V DC into a lot of cheap PSU's and they won't even notice. Switchers are switchers. They don't need the 60hz for anything unlike linear supplies.

That battery project is super impressive. We are fulltime RVers and have a somewhat middlin-tier battery bank, buncha 6v's in series parallel for 12V 440 AH. His poo poo dwarfs ours pretty hard, plus his engineering is top notch.