Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
New chapter! Adventures continue. This arc continues to be great.

Karaka's inner monologue had me laughing. I hope he's intended to be hilarious, because what a drat goof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
I like how we went from "Rachel might do something" last chapter to "Rachel did nothing and is dying". Not that she'll die here but yep, that sure is Rachel in a nutshell.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

nimby posted:

This was a good update, loads of things happened. Got a feeling it might be a bit of a rush through the story because it'd wrapping up so much.

Baam keeps up his Kirby strategy of gaining power of whatever he's fighting.

Seemed like a fine chapter, would have dragged if the thing had stayed exploding for another chapter. The fallout has yet to happen anyway.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

A fitting consequence for White's greed.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

I'm a week late but this was one of the best chapters visually in a long time. I mean, it was just a bunch of people shouting names in succession which should be really dumb, but it was well-presented.

e: And then the next chapter happened. Man, ToG has been on a roll for months on end now.

TheDemon fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 29, 2017

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-285/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=366

Hmmmm. Jahad's kind of playing around, though, consider he's, you know, Jahad.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

That was actually really neat.

And visually amazing. I also appreciate that Baam now has something hovering over each shoulder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Dragonatrix posted:

Twenty-Fifth Night Style made me unreasonably hyped for whatever's coming next. :allears:

Now I'm going to fight like me is a pretty great line. Exactly understated enough to fit Baam while still being a statement in itself.