Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
This is some good stuff right here. Really loving the vertical style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH

Doc Hawkins posted:

For some reason, that seems to be typical for web-manwha. The impression I got is that that one issue is usually just 1-3 "pages", but most manga readers split them up more.
The format seems appropriate for a series with the word "tower" in the name.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH

Einander posted:

I'm hoping that 1) that's Baam and 2) Baam will turn around, smile, say hello, and politely ask if the two of them can leave each other alone. Nothing says the irregulars have to defeat the others to move on or that only a certain number can progress, just that they need to survive until the time limit. I'm betting the test proctors are going for an 'exact words' trick here.

And 'generic shounen protag'? What, like Baam was? :v:

This guy is clearly of the Hot Blooded Shounen Hero variety.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Things are getting fugly in there

The_Angry_Turtle fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 19, 2012

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
This just might be the darkest chapter yet. Sucks, I really liked Dan.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH

Cave Adapted posted:

Are you forgetting? Rachel is an Irregular too. FUG wouldn't give that up.

Actually I'm pretty sure Rachel is a Regular since she seemed to get pulled into the tower in the normal way. Baam somehow followed her in by forcing his way through.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
I actually kind of liked this chapter. The backgrounds and general color scheme are kind of soothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
The authors note at the end says that character is named The Traveler.