Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canned_fruit
Feb 4, 2008
Has all this been stated in manga? There's a bunch of stuff I read on some wiki which I didn't know about and it seemed like the scanlations were a bit behind or something.

Also with the other real princess, googly eyes, does being a princess mean she's a ranker as well? How's she doing the test if she is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canned_fruit
Feb 4, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

Just so no one is disappointed: this isn't a real new chapter.

The author just answers a few questions, and then gives a tiny preview of Part 2.

Despite that, it's pretty great.

Given the last page new chapters should be very soon hopefully.

canned_fruit
Feb 4, 2008

lil baby anime posted:

I thought they were his own oops. I was probably too excited and reading it a little too fast again. But whatever, I'm just gonna pretend that he took control over her lighthouses and bent them to his will until told otherwise because he at least did something in that panel. I'm just not sure what.

But yeah, she's clearly a drat good light...house person.

If you go read it at mangapirate, at the end SIU says the reason a wave controller plus lighthouse keeper team is so strong is because the lighthouse keeper can effectively multiply the number of rooms the wave controller has available. Still, it kind of seemed like the seal just didn't work on Baam and he converted his offensive rooms into defensive. Either way it was Baam doing it.

I think rabbit ears is working with Cassano but she's also obviously got something against Koon's team.

It would be sad if Horyang was dead, however I think there might be a possibility of him being alive as long as his ignition weapon still exists. Because souls can inhabit ignition weapons, his soul might be bound to the "devil of the right arm" (which is presumably what Cassano wants).