Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Holy wow. For very little dialogue, that was a great chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Reiche posted:

Tower of God 60 is out.

Not much to say beyond the explanation of the test, but the bull creature is pretty awesome looking.

I thought it was just going to be a ranker, dressed up or something. But, poo poo, that's pretty creepy looking.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/61/3

The Bull is kind of creepy.
I taste delicious.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Cbouncerrun posted:

Probably Yuri
Probably

New Chapter
http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/68/2

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Baam, she probably pushed you because you extended your bloody hand. That's gross. I don't think Lahel likes you,

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/76/2

Wow. That was quite an interesting chapter.
Still makes me think Lahel's a bitch.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

The Holy Queef posted:

next chapter just came out 30 minutes ago

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/67045/tower-of-god_ch77_by_the-company

Let's be honest, this is a pretty apt description of her:

pnumoman posted:

Or you can forget all that and call her blonde bitch.

But it's still an interesting turn of events! I'm enjoying it.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Go! Pokeball! Catch me a Baam!

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Serious Frolicking posted:

Plus, look at the size of that guy. He probably isn't a physical brawler, which means he uses shinsoo. Long story short, shortie is hosed.
I don't know. Looks can be deceiving. What if he's like Yoda and can do a million backflips and air jumps?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Man that is one hell of a game.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Wasn't Baam surrounded by the corpses of other regulars when we first saw him in the survival challenge?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Mad Fnorder posted:

Children listening INDEED.
:ssh:
Really good chapter.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That purple button up that Viole's got is pretty slick. The combat, the setting and the characters are all interesting, but the fashion is suave to top it all off.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Oh boy, looks like we've got some interesting characters here. Also an interesting change in a previous character, as well as showing off the Ranker's skills.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Jesus Christ, this chapter :stare:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

AtomikKrab posted:

If one teammate is in any room they own they aren't counted out maybe?
This chapter, the Devil Hand guy pointed out that you need to have a living teammate in the room. I don't think there's anyone in there that fits the criteria of being on Wang-nan's team as well as being alive, unless the delivery boy didn't actually die.
Which makes me think along these lines:

Hietala posted:

But Wang-nan hasn't failed yet. :confused: It seemed to happen instantly with the remote press in Teddy's case, is it a double case of 'teammate's actually still alive'? Or will he dissapear right away next chapter?
We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Frome posted:

Something like that yeah. I doubt Wangnan's gonna get disqualified since even if he loses his room he still has a couple more and should have at least one teammate in each.
Oh, ok, that makes sense.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
"A man who has lost everything will turn to the devil."
drat.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Hot drat. This chapter has got some awesome action going on.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

pinegala posted:

I don't get quite a few things in the chapter.

FUG is the organization that Baam/Viole's a part of right? Did they intentionally set it up so that Wangnan would meet with him and get passed?

Did Baam know which connector he plugged in? I thought that he did, but this chapter explicitly said he got tricked (thought it might be unreliable narrator

Presumably something like that happened. We don't really know at this point since FUG is more or less a big mystery to us. We more or less only know that FUG is a huge underground organization whose goal is to overthrow the Zahards, and they aren't against killing to meet their goal.

I would say we also don't know about this. The narration was on Wagnan's part, who isn't omniscient. He planned on that happening, but we don't know whether Viole knew or not. I wouldn't be surprised if he did know, since he seems to be interested in Wagnan's ideals. Based on what Wagnan spoke about, like the open sky for everyone, I imagine that resonated a bit with Viole/Baam given his initial reasons for climbing the tower - seeing the open sky with Rachel.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

The Holy Queef posted:

The full epilogue was way better than that short one!

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Oh is that's who he was/related to? I knew he looked familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I wish the chapters were longer than 6 pages :negative:
So we're finally back to the team that dedicated themselves to Baam's original cause of bringing Lahel/Rachel to the top of the tower. Let's see how many of the original members are still remaining.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That's a face we haven't seen in awhile.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I can see it being like that. We've seen some stuff in previous chapters that look like Wagnan is going to be a part of FUG's plot.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Strabo4 posted:

New update!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tower-of-God/110-Read-Online?id=137947

I really like how they're showing some lighthouse hunting/fighting techniques, I was wondering how they were useful aside from being the nerve center of a team. Also laughed hard at them leaving Yihwa behind.
But she swam so diligently!

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Oh boy, this is building up to a fight that's going to be cool.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I'll stick with hating Rachel. She's been pretty terrible so far as we've seen.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Safe and Secure! posted:

Oh, you're right, I think I remember him saying something to that effect. Do you remember which chapter it was in, or what else happened in that chapter?
It was like two chapters or so ago. Koon was investigating the traps that were set up around the giant hand, and hacked into the Lighthouse of the person who set it up. He found out it was Apple's Lighthouse.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Hell yes, this is the chapter we've all been waiting for.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
You're all wrong. Rak will singlehandedly win with a spear throw to incapacitate each team.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Maybe they're all going to gang up on the FUG guys, with Koon's two buddies joining in. You never know~

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Looked like they showed Leroro (I think that was his name) at the beginning of the chapter? Is he the factory head or something? I'm quite curious.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Tiramisu posted:

That didn't look like Leroro to me. He doesn't have the spots on his cheeks, and the hair color's different. I think it's just another guy who dresses similarly.

Have we seen that guy at the end before? The author's notes make it sounds like he's shown up somewhere.
Oh, I forgot what those spots looked like, mixed it up with the ones shown in this chapter.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Bremen posted:

It looks like the dark bullets have two advantages. You don't have to beat someone else and take their bullet, and you can't shoot yourself with light bullets but can qualify by shooting someone else with dark (this also means that at least one person in each group will have to win by dark bullet).

What if a team amasses enough light bullets for each member, then everyone shoots one other team member simultaneously so they're all teleported/qualify?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Sindai posted:

Haha, the first time they showed up I thought "Daft Punk? Nah, it's just a coincidence." Then the author's notes happened.
My thoughts exactly :allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Holy poo poo, now we're cooking :supaburn:

Also, Emile gets around.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Everybody's scheming something.

So Mad Dog is like taking the blood of some of the higher up families, i.e. Zahard or whatever, and infusing them in some host? Wonder if that'll lead to anything specific, or just regular old power ups.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
They'll never see past my black mask

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Rak is always the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008