Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."
Been reading this series since chapter 1 came out, glad someone finally made a thread for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

I have to say, I admire the way Ja Wangnan is trying to become the very best there ever was.

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

pnumoman posted:

It's a Monday updating web comic on Naver (S. Korea's most popular web portal). The author definitely has weekly deadlines and regularly meets them.

If you live in the US the Raws come out in the afternoon on sunday. As far as other Webcomics I second Trace/Noblesse being darn good, I'm liking Dr.Frost and City of the Dead magician so far as well, but they don't have much translated yet. I have a soft spot for knights run but that translation sadly got dropped :smith:

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

Kneel Before Zog posted:

Yes there really should be. I'd like to know what other gems Korean manhwa has to offer like Tower of God/Noblesse/Shin Angyo Onishi.

Id is one of those series that while I don't think is very good pretty much everyone I know who has read it really likes it...me included :(. It is so amazingly generic but executed extremely well I feel.

Superior is a pretty good romantic comedy/shounen action with a demon lord/hero if only the translation would get moving.

Trace is solid overall, has a bit more a western feel too it in some ways.

Dark Mage looks like it is shaping up to be pretty good, about some warrior losing all his Ki powers then learning dark magic in some crazy other world.

Witch Hunter seems like it has lots of potential but is suffering from writing issues.

Yureka has been running forever and is probably one of the best MMO world manga's. Half-prince is okay too.

Veritas is pretty bad, the breaker is a bit better and they feel so similar that sometimes I would confuse the series. THE 9TH TECHNIQUE OF THE 4TH MASTER OF THE TEMPLE FENG WO-DIM's 3RD STYLE OF THE WIND DRAGON CLANS, ULTIMATE TRIPLE HEAVENLY SLASH!!!<<<This is mostly what I remember about these two series too many characters that add little to the story and have way to complicated titles/technique names.

Legend of Maian has its good points and its really bad points.

ShinsoBEAM! fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Apr 6, 2012

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

So people who like The Breaker more than Veritas really do exist!

I think they are both pretty bad so there is that. Veritas started better and got worse, The Breaker started awful and got a bit better.

Sindai posted:

Veritas is about everyone being a glorious rear end in a top hat and Breaker is about a guy adding everyone he meets to his murim harem.

Also this.

ShinsoBEAM! fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 6, 2012