Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't matter how long I live, I will never have a hat as dashing as this.
Not necessarily, they've just gone on record saying that the second floor was set-up for the sole purpose of identifying and eliminating anyone who might upset the status quo. Considering how quickly poo poo started to come together once Baam actually asked the Guardian for a trial, I'd imagine later floors are going to be a single story arc each.

Plus, they need to make sure the cast can actually fight decently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

Well, nice to see that someone on the Establishment side actually Will intervene if FUG or similar factions gets too uppity. I was starting to think it getting out of hand with FUG deploying Rankers to gently caress with relatively low-ranking Regulars.

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

Then again, isn't it kind of Rachel's whole thing to lose miserably against anyone who actually acknowledges her as an enemy? Because of being a pretty lovely person who's only here because she ride the coattails of actually great people?

LIke, the only times she's ever won was by backstabbing her allies and getting more capable people to do her dirty work. Pretty much her only strength is her treachery, and Kuhn knows that full well. She's also not likely to honor any agreement made, so she's probably going to play along and then go for a sucker punch somewhere.