Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Is this manga sort of like trick tower from Hunter x Hunter? Ever since watching that I've been looking for anime/manga similar to the kind of psychology that Hunter X Hunter used as plot devices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
DAAAAAAMMNNNN Koon is a loving conniving sunnofabitch. Maybe someone can explain to me if these 'classes' of spear bearer and light bringer arose because of the towers inner layout or if they were just designed for the trials. I'm not sure why there needs to be a class that brings light to the game, unless the entire tower is in the dark. But all of that aside, Koon is resourceful as batman in this manga. Tricking the ranker into jumping down with him was nothing compared to when I saw him also on the ground level with sleepyhead. But how did he get to the bottom level when he was on the bridge?. Koons one crafty monster and probably my favorite character along with purple jumpsuit. I hope this manga gets published like Nobelesse soon, the manhwa's author deserves it.

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Are there any manga or manhwa similar to this? I've been checking out the Recommending Seinen but theres so many options I cant seem to choose..

Another thing that worries me about this manga is that since the author doesnt have to meet any sort of deadline (I think) are we going to expect a chapter every week like the Shonen Jump mangas?

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Can't wait to see post timeskip Koon meet with Baam.

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Frome posted:

gently caress april fools. They got me good.

What happened?

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Doc Hawkins posted:

Really should be a Korean Manwha/Webcomics Megathread.

Also a :korea: emote with crying cabbage.

Yes there really should be. I'd like to know what other gems Korean manhwa has to offer like Tower of God/Noblesse/Shin Angyo Onishi.

Serious Frolicking posted:

Then make one.

I've been considering it. That and describing it misleadingly so those who read it will have their expectations blown away for better or worse.

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

HenryEx posted:

gently caress whoever calls himself 'Crazy' on that team. gently caress him forever.

I have the same sentiments. I can't remember what it was he said though that basically made me hate his soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Finally someone that makes you hate them but isn't actually the complete villain. Rachael is the new Dolores Umbridge for me.