Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Pierson posted:

Can someone help me narrow down where I stopped reading last time? They had left the virtual world and were pulling up to a heavily-guarded station after the Zahards had demanded everyone on the Hell Train be killed.

Here's the first chapter after after they leave the train. I figure that's a good spot for you to catch up.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-309/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=390

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Wow! I am so glad it’s coming back. I almost wish SIU would have just taken a whole year off because the way talked about this break seemed like he was way too burned out.

I really hope he’s found his way back to a positive mindset. I honestly think he got overwhelmed by the airing of the anime and the assorted stressors that go along with that.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Wait are new chapters of Kubera still coming out??? I thought it ended years ago.

I also recall hearing that ToG will be back around June, but I just want SIU to be healthy

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I was reading those until the Webtoons chapters dropped and it was painful. Just trying to parse what White was saying took all of my effort.

I am so thankful for actual translations

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Wedding tournament: Dynamite
Yuri: Kid with matches

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I wonder if it’s an art mistake because Yuri should still have the Green March right?

I’m so overdue for re-read of the last couple arcs

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

No Wave posted:

He hasnt drawn yuri with that round bored face before this arc right? Or am I misremembering?

I was thinking about that too. It almost feels like SIU is going for a ONE style poorly drawn Tatsumaki with Yuri

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

There’s nothing quite like getting hammered with the enemy and then becoming secret best friends :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Someone's been hitting the gym

Oh my god you could grind meat on those

I’m torn. Beefcake Urek is extremely my jam but Slim Shady Urek feels way more intimidating somehow.

But we all know he just trying his best to impress Baam