Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Bit of a letdown after that grand reveal of Baam in the last chapter blowing poo poo up. At least we got to see more of Rak's shape-shifting, even used strategically in a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Do any of you read FUG as "fugg"? Because I do, and it always feels really goofy referring to this really menacing organization with a word that sounds like some slang insult, like a portmanteau for "fat thug" or something.

I can never take them seriously either, but for me it's because I think of the word fugly. Always a little funny when they name drop this evil organization :v:

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

I've just completely forgotten about Rachel by now. Seeing her show up suddenly just to die off would be really fitting I think and now it's what I'll be looking forward to the most.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

pandaK posted:

I've always felt that Tower of God is sort of like the One Piece of Korean webtoons. Not in plot or anything since they're radically different in that regard, but just in the world's scope and how big the adventure gets. Does anyone else get this kind of feeling?

Yes. The only other big story I'm familiar with is Hunter x Hunter and even with that one's development in the newest arc I still think ToG trumps it. SIU's done a pretty good job of making the tower look loving gigantic.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

God drat just get on the train already :argh:

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

This is the most interesting ToG has been in a very long time.

It's such a breath of fresh air, I'm remembering why I loved this story so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

It took me ages to realize that Endorsi has a horn and that she didn't just have a really weird partly receded hairline.

oh my god