Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

50 cents a chapter isn’t even all that bad tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Yeah that flashback poo poo definitely wasn’t in the 3 weeks early version. Time to start saving my 50 cents again

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

The arrogance of that person lmao. Asked to stop pirating poo poo and tried to extend a counter offer

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Same. Getting put on webtoons is like the kiss of death at this point for anything that looks like it might be an interesting read. Please go to tapas or something instead

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I feel like every time this comes off hiatus Bam comes back talking way more poo poo to whoever he's up against and I'm all for it

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Hmm there's another two chapters on https://cosmicscans.com/manga/tower-of-god/. With two chapters per week, I'm placing my bets on the next indefinite hiatus being announced May 17th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

SIU definitely forgot