Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Slime posted:

Lurker is the loan shark. I only noticed it because I was just reading through the start of part 2.

Baam I am pretty sure has not gone yet, since he is noticably stronger then the Big Guy [Horang] and Horang just grabbed first pretty easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
These tests almost always have fake names on the scoreboards, remember the earlier tests?

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Slime posted:

Huh. I wonder why he's gunning for Zahard. Rachel was the one who betrayed him after all, so I guess either something must have happened in the timeskip or he learned something about Zahard.

I assume That whomever FUG is they are the ones that found Baam after Rachel nearly killed him and part of helping him find her again is his help with this whole Anti Zahard situation.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Slime posted:

No wonder Yeon thought he was a girl for a while.

Edit: Also, it looks like he translated Lurker as Locker. I kind of prefer Viole and Lurker.

I wonder how he'll translate Rapdevil? Because Rapdevil is a great name.

Speaking of which latest chapter [2.17] So he was faking it! Wait what?

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Slime posted:

I think as you get more powerful (higher in the tower?) the longer your lifespan anyway. So even making it up to the 20th floor probably gives you a significant boost to your lifespan.

It's probably an effect of all that shinsoo.

Which is part of what makes Baam/Viole such a monster. Shinsoo is part power for Rankers and part a challange since it starts effecting movement in higher densities. Shinsoo is less then Air to him and any Shinsoo technique someone may have spent years working on he learns with a glance.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
I always assumed teh Tower was not a physical Construct and the names Tower/Floors was just a useful label to explain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

:dance: I can't wait, I love the fights in this story more than just about any other. Shinsoo is a pretty malleable force leading to a lot of interesting uses.

One problem Viole is the next best thing to immune to Shinsoo and this guy has so far been shown to use Shinsoo attacks, that would not go well