Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

As a man who has three younger sisters I must say I have never laughed so nervously at a cartoon before. That said it turned to hysterics when the music started, oh God this is hilarious.I love anime I love you Japan. I'm sorry I doubted this season. I love you Shinbo and Nisio Isin and ADTRW.
This whole chapter can be summarized in a single phrase: THAT BITCH

I pray Baam is alive. I pray that this is when he disides to storm this place like a irregular should.

Gurren Laggen style. :kamina:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

As a man who has three younger sisters I must say I have never laughed so nervously at a cartoon before. That said it turned to hysterics when the music started, oh God this is hilarious.I love anime I love you Japan. I'm sorry I doubted this season. I love you Shinbo and Nisio Isin and ADTRW.
In a world as half empty as the tower, it seemed that baam's level of empathy is a rarity. Some people just want someone to let their guard down around.

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

So Question: When she said Night the original script could have also read Baam?

Interest is hitting critical mass here. I NEED the next chapter NOW!

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

Cbouncerrun posted:

Interesting theory, considering the princess that held the December weapon was sealed away after she went berserk.

:stare: Well seeing that Black Marsh had a girl/spirit thingy inside it. That might not be totally far fetched. Depending on what sort of weapon she used.

Edit: i just realized, we are reading about a guy named night chacing after a girl looking for the stars.

The Blind Eye fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Dec 27, 2011

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

Well. first he was taught kindness. now he learned pain. What wonderful emotion shall Baam learn next :downs:

78 chapters, act one finished. This ones going to be long isn't it.

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

:ohdear: Please tell me Baam hasnt turned into itatchi

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

I personally tend to think of the tower as Sigal from planescape rolled out flat. Each floor is a dimension onto itself with doors leading up and down. The tower has no real "Outside" Just up, and down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Blind Eye
Dec 12, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

New chapter is up.

New-Baam is a goddamned rear end-kicking machine, definitely enjoying this; it'll be interesting to see if this "FUG" thing turns out to be the case. I like the big guy with the shape changing thing over his shoulder depending on what he's trying to do. :3:

no no no.. Perfect idea. the final door opens and the Real Baam enters and TKO's this guy in one shot. Least, That's what I'm hoping :ohdear: