Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Man I want to see someone challenge Baam and get promptly knocked into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I'm sad nothing happened this chapter. Hopefully this will be the last slow chapter for a while since SIU is completely done with his military training now.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

nimby posted:

Soon Baam will absorb the power of shitposting.

Oh man I actually laughed out loud at work. I'm glad this thread is seeing some action again.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Since no one has posted it yet:
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-37/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=455

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-46/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=464

Things are not going so swimmingly for Yama.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
So real talk, how does Baam's master go to the bathroom?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I was kinda disappointed that the new wall hero didn't kill any of Yasratcha's goons since SIU is killing people off again.
I also want Kallavan to fight with Urek. That should be a fun fight and Kallavan getting put in his place would be neat to see.

What are the chances that Baam is going to absorb the Essence of Bravery?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Who was the one that said this to Baam?

Was is Khun or was it a voice that Baam heard?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
New Chapter

I wonder how many more Canine People are going to die.

Whitest Russian fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Mar 16, 2020

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Any bets on how long this hiatus will be?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I'm gonna hinge on half a year. Apparently it's not just about recovery but also SIU building up a backlog in case he needs to take a shorter break when he gets back so he can avoid another hiatus.

I was honestly surprised he came back so soon after the Season 2 Finale but I suppose that explains him leaving due to injury. Maybe all this newfound fame and, hopefully, money will get him some assistants or something.

That would be nice in the long run but I don't want to wait half a year before I see Baam's harem grow. SIU doesn;t seem like the kind of person that can take a break like that though. I wonder if he'll be story-boarding with his assistants or something.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Has anyone heard anything new about SIU/ Tower of God? We're a few months away from a one-year hiatus.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

Two Tone Shoes posted:

He was planning on coming back this past November. But November rolled around and the hiatus didn't end, and in December he said he was going to have to extend the hiatus another six months or so. There is no set date return but June is the month we'd be looking at.

I hope he gets his problems under control. It was a bad form of arthritis with something else, right?

I've got something going on in my forearms and after 5 minutes it starts hurting to write. Drawing all of those scenes would be almost torturous.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
What are the chances that he has hired enough people to handle the drawings so that he can focus on the story and not over-exert himself.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

Two Tone Shoes posted:

For anyone wondering, there's 5 chapters up on Naver (the actual Korean site it's on). I believe they all got dropped at once and there's 4 more behind the Naver paywall. Which likely means we'll be getting at least one chapter next week. Not sure if they'll roll them out behind the paywall in spite of a few of them dropping publicly. My guess is sometime next week we'll get 1 or 2 episodes "free" then 3 behind the Webtoon paywall to bring back that usual "3 paywall episode up at a time" situation.

The bad news is he isn't still fully recovered. I assume he's been more slowly and safely working on these chapters during the hiatus to give us something at a work rate that would still allow recovery (and likely some of these chapters were already done before the Hiatus started for this exact purpose).

Is there any estimate on when chapters will be released to English readers?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPETFmThTYR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Looks like it'll be May 30th.

I'm surprised no one has posted the bootleg translations on Reddit yet.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I wonder if the two new characters have a spell power similar to White going on.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-75/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=493

I wonder what the violence warning was for this chapter.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-79/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=497

New chapter. White has daddy issues.

Whitest Russian fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Aug 9, 2021

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Seeing where White got his red tattoo/eyeliner from was pretty neat. Was that body supposed to be his servant?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I kind of want to buy a fastpass to see if Baam is going to do the smart thing and teleport.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Is it just me or did this last chapter feel noticeably shorter than the previous ones?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Is it just me or was the newest translation the worse one yet?

Still hyped for big Rak though

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I wonder if it's going be included for every new release that has a fight.

Also, look at Bam changing out his shirt before a fight.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-120/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=538

This week's release featured Naruto running.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I can't believe we're actually getting a Waifu Arc.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I wonder how this will backfire on her.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I've been wondering that too. Last time I looked at the subreddit all I saw was fanart.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I binged the 2-months worth of releases last night.

Now what do I do

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
And still no official release!

Webtoons is killing it

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Two new chapters posted!

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-134/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=552

Oh hey, first official translation is out.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I'm surprised how much we've been seeing family heads and when the rest of them are gonna show up.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Dang, did everyone else in this thread die?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

Nate RFB posted:

Big fan of Gustang's fit

It's very intimidating.

I've been meaning to read the Webtoon chapters since giving that more views appears to be the main way to support SIU. Shame they're like 6 chapters behind. Can anyone comment if the translations have become less bad.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013

Furious Lobster posted:

It's a little irritating that the two forces fighting have similar names: "Po Bidau" v. "Lo Po Bia". The P - B repetition is making it harder for me to remember which is which despite their obvious thematic differences (books v.animals). There are 8 other families.

Same here. I've been getting them confused from the beginning. I think it's that they both have "Po Bi" sequentially.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Where are people reading the newest english chapter? I'm not seeing it on cosmicscans.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Is it me or is Androssi getting the same character development as Nami from One Piece?

Also, 593 had some terrible translations on Comicscans. Is it worse on towerofgod.top or the same?

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I wonder which family head(s) Urek is going to fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I hope he doesn't immediately go back to only being comic relief after this fight is over.