Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Avulsion posted:

Also she wants to ask him how to make that stupid needle work.

also she thinks he's hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Ytlaya posted:

Baam being an irregular along the lines of Urek Mazino wouldn't mean he's untouchable; he might be the equivalent of a regular one or two ranks above his current rank or something, but Rankers would still be able to easily beat him until he reaches, at the very least, the higher parts of the tower.

didn't he fight a ranker more or less to a standstill early in part 2?

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
rachel's an irregular basically on a technicality. baam opened the way to the tower and she snuck in on his coattails.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
oh noooo sweetfish

good night sweet prince :(

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
new chapter.

good news: looks like yuri's gonna be sticking around for a while. also, androssi.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-201/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=282

androssi endorsi owns, and laure finally takes part in a fight.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i really hope endorsi just steals the show and beats kaiser herself.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i believe in rak.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
honey i shrunk the regulars

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Shugojin posted:

How poo poo is FUGs info network if an active Slayer doesn't know what one of the most famous people in the tower looks like
i mean, how do you expect anyone to recognize him if they can't see his name on his back??

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i don't remember who that is. was it the guy in charge of the testing floor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Young Jahad looks like Wangnan Jah, I wonder if he's his dad or something because we never got the full explanation of the Jahad ring from Karaka.

e: blah blach king, bitch ur not even the number one rank outside gently caress off

iirc wangnan's name read backwards is literally "i'm the prince"