Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notafbiagent
Aug 20, 2004
Hello average citizen. Are you commiting any crimes? Please talk slowly and directly into my pocket.
Manwha gets so little love here, I'm surprised people actually pay attention to this series.

Although I have to say, I hate the way this scanlation group does the translations. Too bad there just arent any groups doing manwha to have better translations for us to have a choice in the matter.

The story itself is inconsistent in certain aspects. I mean in the beginning they're killing each other with little or no remorse in a battle royale, the tests have life/death consequences and all of a sudden they just suddenly become Griffindore vs Slitherin. Baam is painted early on as a kid who knows next to nothing about the world and is desperate to reconnect with Lahel but when he finally meets he doesn't say two words to the girl even though he knows she's lying to hide her identiy from him. A lot of the characters all share the common personalities depending on the different types of tests. At one they're all ruthless killers. At another they're all idiots. At another they're all sentimental shonen level school kids living a high school life. What the hell.

Other than that the story seems to be good, even though it seems the author still hasn't really nailed down what type of story he wants to write, and it is fast paced enough to keep me interested. Frankly I'd think it'd be a lot better if they spent less time explaining how awesome Koon's tactics are and a little more time developing the action scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU