Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

I think he used that thing he learned from the Ranker where he can freeze things in place. Its like the first shinsoo thing he learns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Mangator is absolutely the best character because he calls everyone "turtle" and he looks badass.

Does anyone know what the "slayer candidate" of FUG is supposed to be? If I had to guess it would be that he/she can slay Zahard but I don't think it has really been explained.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

No Wave posted:

Is that site two chapters behind/is that the official release?

The series is actually 3 chapters ahead but they are locked behind a paywall.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Jose posted:

There is s fannscan that is a think 4 ahead of the fast pass but the image quality is bad and the translation the same. They constantly refer to white when he is talking about himself as "his majesty" which might be correct but it reads horribly

Disappointed that isn’t in the official translation because it fits the character so well.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I really don’t care about the dog people either, though guy riding the giant cat is funny and his cosmic horror form was cool.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

The story upon return has been way more violent than I ever remember it being before lol

I noticed this too. After the last return from hiatus, it felt like a new person was introduced and then brutally murdered every chapter.

Hoping the pace really picks up, it does seem like it’s been accelerating.

Excited to see the fight with Ren but disappointed he came out from under his disguise, I love the sheep head design.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I love how everyone just wears fresh as gently caress sneakers all the time, and I love the way SIU draws them, and he must love them too because there’s tons of closeups of them.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

It took me a very, very long time to notice that Endorsi has a horn, instead of that just being her forehead with hair parted. I think because it's just skin-colored and more like a pointy lump.

WHAT

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

590 spoilers Really excited to see Yuri and Book Lady kick all kinds of rear end.

Also pretty sad Yasratcha died and we never saw his fluffy cat again. But maybe this will make Yama not lame, though I hope we don't have to endure a training arc featuring him.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

ATP_Power posted:

Yuri and Tiara becoming buds (at least temporarily) cause they got shitfaced together is a good bit, and Tiara's probably my favorite new character in a while. Who doesn't love a psychopathic murder-machine librarian?

I think there’s a decent chance that she ends up following Baam once she sees him do some crazy Baam poo poo.

This isn’t a spoiler but it was cool when Rak did something a few chapters ago, glad he’s not forgotten like basically all my other favorite characters from the first part.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

No Wave posted:

Wang and Yihwa are S2! Rak did get the White buff but I agree that idk what his goals even are.

Rak’s goal is to hunt turtles isn’t it? Baam is gonna be the biggest turtle in the tower by the end of this, Rak knows what he’s doing.

Anak is exactly who I was thinking about though, with the Green April showing in the last panel.

Wii Spawn Camper fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 26, 2023

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

if they're hinting at Anak coming back i might have to start reading this again :v:

I don’t think that’s what’s happening, It’s Yuri using the same weapon but she’s had it for a while and used it before with no mention of Anak. I hope I’m wrong though.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

SIU needs to up the pace before his hands fall off, hopefully we’re starting to get towards the end now that we’re seeing family heads fight

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Hell yeah

Yuri is so cool, lol at how she stole the pen.

I don’t support punching dogs but it’s definitely a :hellyeah: moment when Baam does it.

Lobadon is cool, excited to see more of him, but feel like he might get Worfed to set up Baam to take down Kirin.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Jose posted:

593 and 594 are out in pretty poor quality at towerofgod.top if people are wondering where to read it

Thank you, Jose

Cosmicscans is back up but a week behind, comments are talking about sites getting hit with DCMAs. Hard times out there.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Catching up in the latest scans, lol Hwa Ryun.

Hwa Ryun is awesome, was very happy to see her again!

I wonder how many more arcs SIU has planned, Baam still doesn't feel strong enough to take on the strongest in the Tower yet but we're obviously getting towards the end. Looking forward to getting more of the backstory filled in, hopefully soon.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

https://cosmic-scans.com/tower-of-god-chapter-607/

Rak is cool

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Thanks for posting these! Is 613 the latest? I thought we were on 623 but I can never remember chapter numbers

edit: had to scroll down until it got back to Baam to confirm that 613 is indeed the latest chapter and I was betrayed by Jose

Wii Spawn Camper fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Mar 6, 2024

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Jose posted:

i found a site that had it up to 622 for some reason so though 623 was the newest. Its 613 though

It’s ok it’s not like you pushed me into a pit

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Rip to pen lady, she was cool. Though tbh I don’t think she’s really dead.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Sindai posted:

Tiara literally being a magic book instead of a person is kind of neat.

Did I miss something? I read 616 and didn’t see this?

I never go back and reread this series so I probably missed something.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

No Wave posted:

She refers to herself as a "scripture" so it may mean something else. I assume that whatever is going on with her is the same as whatever is going on with op armor guy.

Ah, got it, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Hot take but I think the 10 families kind of stink

:hmmyes:

This is the most interesting the plot has been in a long time