Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
gently caress yes, this has made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Illegibly Eligible posted:

I saw the video for "I Can't Put My Finger On It" on an episode of Beavis & Butthead in the 90's and I've been a fan since. Thanks for the heads up.

I like the Push Th' Lil Daisies one.

"These guys have no future"

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

unsanitary posted:

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one whose favorite Ween album is The Pod.

Nope it's my favorite too. Quebec gives it a run for its money but The Pod is unbeatable.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

HerzogZwo posted:

Yeah, I never could figure out they lyrics to "Cover it with gas and set it on fire".

Holy crap I asked that question. That wasn't how I asked it so I guess a ton of people asked it, but it's still cool to finally find out, and I don't feel bad for not figuring out "pamminy wassle", even though that's pretty much exactly how it sounds.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

weirdojace posted:

Pure Guava cost maybe a total of $42 to make.

It's actually a lot more if you count the drugs they needed to write and record it.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

The Pod was my first ween album, but mostly because this song was my first song, and it blew my loving mind and more or less instantly converted me. I found The Pod on youtube and listened to it all the way through then and there in my dorm room and it's still my favorite ween album.
also

weirdojace posted:

Album wise, I would (and I think a lot of people would too) tell you to start with The Mollusk. It's often cited as their best album, it's Dean Ween's favorite they did, and it really is one of the finest psychedelic rock albums ever recorded.

I thought it was Gener's favorite, unless it's both their favorite or I'm just wrong.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Harminoff posted:

New Aaron Freeman track. An actual song, not that weird spoken word thing https://soundcloud.com/a-freeman/genene

It's way better than I thought it was going to be before I clicked, but it's only ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

God drat that guy likes ween a lot. I'd probably get food based on how I like the songs and be disappointed in my meal.