Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unsanitary
Dec 14, 2007

don't sweat the technique
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one whose favorite Ween album is The Pod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unsanitary
Dec 14, 2007

don't sweat the technique

TheNintenGenius posted:

I prettymuch said that several posts up.

The funny thing is that my favorite song on that album has changed several times over the years. At this point I think it's "Demon Sweat." It's such a sparse, super chill song, and honestly pretty unlike most anything else in their discography. Plus it features one of Dean's best guitar solos.

What I love about The Pod is that I started out disliking pretty much every song on the album. But the whole thing, song by song, has grown on me. I dunno if it's that or I'm just getting browner. Pollo Asado makes me giggle like an idiot. Every. Single. Time.