Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
I wanted to drop by and say thanks Ween thread. I had been aware of their existence, but had never listened to any of their stuff. Holy gently caress, Quebec is a crazy great album, from start to finish. Pretty much the same with 12 Golden Country Hits.
Unfortunately, while going through the rest of their catalog, I am not finding much else that trips my trigger, but I am not 100% finished going through it all.
It's better to be late to the party than to miss it altogether, and it's sweet to find gems like these. OK gonna go back and sail brown bay some more...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
I am really enjoying White Pepper. Also Chocolate and Cheese, although Spinal Meningitis kinda bums me out. Also also, FREE.MAN is pretty darn good.
Also, after listening to a lot of Ween, youtube is suggesting The Melvins, and I am really liking most of that.
I feel like such an idiot missing out on this great music for years and years.
Did anybody else catch The Morning Show (the Apple+ show, S1E7) using If You Could Save Yourself in their production?

Jeff Wiiver posted:

Anyone catch the boys in Boston this weekend? I was at Night 2 (last night) and it was my first Ween show. Had an amazing time. The setlist was basically what I would've picked for them to play (Tender Situation, Don't poo poo Where You Eat, Voodoo Lady, Big Jilm) but the standout for me was far and away Help Me Scrape the Mucus off My Brain. I love that song and didn't expect to hear it. Would've loved to get Exactly Where I'm At, but just gives me an excuse to see them again. Boys looked like they were having a lot of fun.

If they ever make it down south I am definitely going to go see them.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Now I want a gyro.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
So excited I just got tickets to see mother loving Ween at the Southside ballroom

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Soul Dentist posted:

Millennial checking in to say I hate it too

I Don’t Want It.