Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

My entry to dream pop was last year via Broadcast. Found lots more stuff I liked but nothing that hit the Broadcast receptors all that much until I came across Movietone and Lake Ruth. Search says those have never come up in the thread so check them out (Day and Night and Birds of America would be good starts) but alternatively if you do know those and they jog some recommendations loose I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

this song was in Austin Powers. groovy
Lmao I had no idea about that

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Thanks, Stereolab I did also get super into at the same time and Melody's Echo Chamber shortly after. Will add those others to the list!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Two collections of demos coming this year from Broadcast! The first, May 3, is material that would've become their next LP; then in September, another compiled from older demos. Youtubes of a song from each embedded in the above link.