Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

I'm listening to this new album by Still Corners on Youtube and it's pretty enjoyable so far. Never even heard of them before, it just popped up in my subscriptions.

Amazon posted:

Where its predecessor, 2010's Creatures of an Hour, also on Sub Pop, soared on sugared layers of shoegazing-infused retro-futurism, Strange Pleasures proffers a leaner, more acute extrapolation of '80s-suffused song and studio craft, navigating a sinuous trajectory between velveteen noir-pop and the glacial, mellifluous territory mapped by Modern English, The Cure and The Passions.
:iia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Here is a pretty rocking cover of Don't Change by INXS

I think it's kind of cool.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Stoned Sheep posted:

That Beach House track is golden, time to put on the hype hat :sparkles:

I completely forgot the new album came out a few days ago. Giving it a listen now and so far it's pretty enjoyable. They just keep getting better. Space Song is so dreamy.

I think This Review says it better than I can.

Mental Hospitality fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 3, 2015