Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

School of Seven Bells has been making some wonderful music over the past few years which could all be considered "dreampop" I suppose. They just had a show here in Brooklyn, NYC a few days ago previewing some brand-new songs from an upcoming third album. Their first album was sort of an electronica-tribal affair, but with the second (and third) album, the stuff gets into darker, more surreal territory.

You can actually listen to all of their second album Disconnect From Desire on their YouTube account, as well as a few songs from the earlier years. They're getting better and better all the time, so jump in on this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SchoolofSevenBells

e: Also, echoing the love for Lush; if you like MBV, definitely pick up their album Gala, which was the the band at their most raw, free-formed stage and in my opinion, they were at their best when they were this experimental with the vox and feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

FYI Lush's show in NYC for September 2016 is on sale now. Shame it's at loving Terminal 5 but I got tix anyway because I'd never in my wildest dreams imagine Lush would come back for one more round.