Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Ofecks posted:

Woa, so there is! Thank you! This is certainly a lot easier than the Audacity process. Unfortunately, much like the former, this way also noticeably impacts the fidelity in a negative way. It sounds identical to the "squished" version of the album I made. I guess that's just the way it is. Computer science, etc.

The real solution here is for bands to not loving hard-pan individual instruments on their records and mix them like normal loving music.

Now to figure out if there's a similar mono audio option for Android. I have my entire music library on my phone (cheaper ones still have microSD slots and analog headphone jacks!), so that's my portable way of listening to tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F0IilO_Xs8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU